Sunday, January 13, 2008

Newest Hunter

Our newest Hunter just hit 12 and is getting ready to leave Teldrassil. She a Night Elf, of course, but she actually not so new. My son started her almost a year ago, and gave her the unusually name of "Warrstand" with a double "rr". As we played her up to level two, he turned to me and said, "Oh Mommy, I've always wanted a character named Warrstand." Well, Warrstand is finally coming into her. And my son has started his own Warcraft blog, A Kid in the World of Warcraft. It's a bit different.

Warrstand is finally getting some attention because of MissusRosen, aka Mrs. R, our human warlock. She finally got to The Barrens and picked up her warlock quests. But passing through Darkshore were tons of quests. Her quest log is full, though, of Redridge and Duskwood quests. But a Night Elf could go and do these. Plus as a hunter, there's the option of taming a ghostsaber. And here's Warrstand just waiting around. So off we go. I expect to get some character up a few levels today since my youngest is sick and needs to sleep next to Mommy all day.

No comments: