Saturday, January 19, 2008

Blogs, Bloggers and Blogging

Visited an awesome blog today from the editor of Petopia. Everything anyone could ever want to know about pets, plus how to do a ghost run at low levels to tame that impossible pet. Way Cool.

Sadly, one of my favorites posted a GBCWoW. Someone is leaving. While I understand the reasons, I'm sad that so much great information is going away. I especially liked the tips on soloing instances while they are still green. Or even yellow.

My son has started his own blog. So for Something Complete Different, go check out what a second grader thinks about the game.

And My Hero, the Big Red Kitty Himself, stopped by to cheer me on with Chain Trapping.

Finally, I'd like to report that Hubby and I are now at level 3. He actually wanted to play a bit more after the kids were asleep. He's still figuring out how to move and shoot and attack and loot. But for one sweet moment, we were killing grelkins together, and had one caught between our "wraths". He seems to do best tanking. Whereas the hunter in me prefers to stay and range. I can see where this is going.

No comments: