Friday, November 14, 2008

Enjoying the ride

We had some technical difficulties yesterday. The new iMac, the machine that gives us Northrend is glorious color and scope and dimension, refused the launch the game. Somehow the file for the the game had been corrupted. So we had to delete and reload everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. That took most of the morning. The afternoon was spent being the "soccer mom" chauffer, except in our case it's piano and acting, plus groceries and a trip to the bank. Then time to make dinner. Somehow I found time to reload the addons I can't live without.

But by this time, given how little sleep I had the night before (none), I went to bed. I did try to log on, but there was a queue of almost 400.

Sleep is good.

But I was awake at 3:30 a.m. And there was no queue. I hopped right on and did a few more quests while baking some muffins for the family. The boys got up and watch as Theothana avoided some orcas, caught a few manta rays, snuck onto a pirate ship and grabbed some treasure. I've got a pilates class this morning, and then I'm going to try to get to level 71.

I want to stay up with the pack so there will be lots of chance to run instances and see end game stuff. But I really don't ever want to level the coastal area of Howling Fjord. It is so lovely.

No comments: