Thursday, September 25, 2008

Racing Rams and other things

Theothana has a nice new guild, The Knights of Gilead. They seem very laid back and casual, but plan on raiding once we get enough members. Nice. And right now they're all doing Brewfest, so I guess I should do it, too. I don't care much about getting nifty mounts, but it would be nice to give it a shot.

And the other race, the race of characters, is off to a good start I think. Here are the standings:

Orc Warrior Tedaloo is still parked in Thunder Bluff at 29.

Troll Shaman Sampeaire just picked up her level 42 training in Orgrimmar after finishing Scarlet Monastery and Razorfen Downs.

Troll Arcane Mage Sheeshuu is a couple bars away from 34 and finishing up quests in Thousand Needles.

Undead Affliction 'Lock Rosishu is rocking along in Desolace at 38.

And I haven't even looked at Troll Rogue Terishu.

So when Next I check in, I plan to have both Ted and Teri up to 30 at least so they can get their first mounts. And maybe a new mount for Theo as well.

No comments: