Tuesday, September 23, 2008

BRK Podcast: Gorillas!

I just listened to the Big Red Kitty podcast for this week. And watched his gorilla movie. It's not "Gorillas in the Mist," but no one has to tell me about how nice an AoE pet is for certain things. Our number two hunter at 62 has a gorilla at 62. We send Fosse, the ape, into a big ole pack of mobs. Then wait for the Thunderstomp and unload everything we've got, including multishot. Never pull aggro.

So a slight change of plan. Hunter number two is going to 70 with her gorilla in time for the expansion.

Here's the issue. I love playing Beast Master. But I did level our Theothana part way as MM. I think I switched her to BM at about lvl 45. And it's been BM all the way to 70. But I'm thinking that I'm going to respec Hunter 2 (Danishu) to MM for the final push to 70. So I can get a feeling for it. But how different is it going to be once Wrath comes out? Need to think.

No comments: