Monday, May 12, 2008

Loving our Lock

I get sidetracked rather easily. My priority had been to get old Danishu, the hunter to 70. My brother's hunter is at 60 now. Dani is at 54. Another few levels, and she's ready for the Outlands and can level up with my brother's hunter. But I got a little sidetracked.

See I have this lock. She a lovely Forsaken Affliction lock, with tailoring and enchanting both at 225. She's been sitting around the Undercity for almost a year, making bags and disenchanting stuff. She has tons and tons of runecloth sitting around. Her bank is full of runecloth. And even some felcloth. And the recipe for mooncloth bags. But she can't go any higher in her tailoring until she's at level 35, sooo....

She been at level 20 for almost a year. And last week Danishu ran her through SFK twice, then BFD, and then RFK twice. She's in virtually all blues, and leveling her is a dream. She's now after four days at 34.34 and will be at 35 by tonight.

I am loving this lock. Drain Tanking rocks. Never running out of mana. It took me a while to figure some stuff out, like the difference between the Voidwalker and the Succubus, but we're coming along. I might have to start another lock and try leveling up Demonology.

No comments: